The Summer months leading into the high school season are crucial for improving your technical skills and overall fitness. Many high schools offer open fields over the summer but due to high school rules, they do not have their coach to provide any instructional coaching and feedback, so we have worked with your coach to offer a summer skills training opportunity!
Program benefits can include:
- Providing consistent and progressive training atmosphere to improve team chemistry and skill level building up to the start of the season
- Training sessions are developed to meet the needs of the program, helping your players achieve their Physical, Mental, Technical and Tactical peaks before going into the season.
Programs will focus on:
- Specific technical, tactical and fitness areas that you identify.
- Increasing player agility, speed and reaction time with and without the ball through fitness training.
- Raising the quality and pace of passing and the quality of the first touch.
- Teaching proper technique of movements such as jumping, landing, moving backwards, laterally, and more.
- Improve technical ability on the ball by teaching players how to dribble using both feet and all surfaces.
- Players use key skills effectively under pressure of game situations.
Interested in setting up a program for your high school?
Please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com