Frank Speth Professional Experience:
- 17 years as Associate Head Men's Soccer Coach at The Ohio State University
- Director of Coaching at the Illinois Youth Soccer Association
- Assistant Men's Soccer Coach at Fresno State University from 1993-1996
- Played professional indoor soccer in the MISL & AISA from 1983-1987
- Holds a National USSF "A", "B" & "National Youth" License
High School Fall Program
Program is open for all high school aged players who are not currently playing high school soccer, and are looking for a Fall training program to improve their technical and tactical ability.
Coach Frank Speth is holding 4 week winter training programs for U15 to U18 players on Wednesdays from 4 to 5 PM.
- Finishing Academy: November 15th to December 13th (no session 11/22)
- Passing, Receiving, & Combination Academy: January 3rd to January 24th
- Defending Academy: January 31st to February 21st
Ricardo's Professional Experience Includes:
- Argentina Men's National Team - Team Scout for 2014 World Cup
- Columbus Crew Assistant Coach under Robert Warzycha
- Head Coach & Technical Director Pittsburgh Riverhounds (USL)
- Head Coach at Chatham College (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 6 years of professional playing experience in Argentina's 1st Division
- 2 years of professional playing experience with Columbus Crew
- Holds National Youth License and Professional Argentina Soccer Coach License
Coach Ricardo Iribarren is holding elite winter training programs for U10 to U18 players throughout the winter.
Program is designed to improve a player's ability on the ball, speed of play, understanding of how to play the game, and training habits (Train like a pro with a pro!)